Specialists in commercial and industrial engineering, fabrication and welding, Richies Engineering Services operates throughout Northern Queensland. We have a team of experienced boilermakers, fitters and trade assistants and fully equipped mobile units available 24/7.
From emergency onsite repairs of heavy machinery through to custom design and fabrication of tools and parts, we offer a complete range of engineering, fabrication and welding services. Our team regularly service the mining, agriculture and construction industries.
In conjunction with welding and fabrication, we also supply qualified staff and equipment for hire at competitive rates. Our team are competent and friendly, with full OH&S and mining certifications.
Our services include:
We pride ourselves on our can do attitude when it comes to no job big or small, repairing anything from a mower deck to 16m long loco bridge beams. Our experience allows us to adapt to any job we are asked to do in short turn around time frames. We complete a large range of jobs for all industries such as:
- Ute trays
- Tool boxes
- Stands for the safe transport of engines, transfer cases, diffs, hoods etc
- Certified machinery stands
- Steel racks
- Pipe systems for pumps, water trucks, dunder trucks
- Repairs to diesel tanks for all machinery large or small
- Shelving units for shipping containers and workshops
- Repairs to quarry equipment crushers, chutes, buckets, structures
- Refurbish cane rail components bin couplings, bin wheels, loco wheels, loco final drives, loco reversing boxes
- Mud spreaders fabricated and hose fit up to the truck
Machine shop services
We host a team of experienced fitter and turners working in the machine shop consisting of 3 manual lathes which can turn up to 1m in diameter, milling machine, radial arm drill, pedestal drill, build up rotator, key way broach and much more equipment.
We specialize in refurbishment or rebuilding components for tractors, slashers, harvesters, haul outs, track idlers, loco axles, loco wheels, coupling pins not limited to.
Fixed Plant Fitters
Our fixed plant fitters are qualified to refurbish loco final drives from major over hauls to breakdown repairs. We also make hydraulic hoses, refurbish hydraulic cylinders, rebuild angle drives, pumps and gear boxes.
Onsite our fitters are qualified for wash plant shut downs at various sites, quarry shut downs changing pumps, motors, belts and crushing machinery.